2016/05/04

Prima's DT Call

It is Prima DT call, ladies, and I can't miss the chance to try. 
All the requirements are here

And here is my online-gallery with some selected projects. I use Art Basics products in every project - this is my favourite mixed media product line ever! Can't live without transparent gels, black and white heavy gessos and modelling and texture pastes. Other absolute favourites are all kind of toppings, microbeads and glitters.
I am totally in love with the images of Prima paper, but didn't have a chance to work with it yet outside several live workshops I participated in. I won't show any projects with paper, because it is not really ethical to show the works I completed during workshops. My first ordered Prima paper pad is on its way to me right now, but unfortunately I don't have time to work with it before the DT call ends, But I would like to assure that I am totally able to succeed in both mixed media and pure paper projects, especially if it is such self-sufficient paper as Prima's! 

Rustic layout - see more here

Vacation layout with French riviera collection - see more here

Easter layout - see more here

Vintage altered book - see more here + video full tutorial

Fairy-tale layout - see more here
  
Elf Quest layout - see more here

 Eco layout - see more here

Grungy photo album - see more here



Altered art "Requiem for a dream" - see more here

Notebook "Gaia" - see more here


Gothic notebook - see more here

Layout "Dream" - see more here


 Canvas "Champion" - see more here

Easter wreath - see more here

Carnival mask - see more here

Rabbit layout - see more here

Layout "Fireworks" - see more here

Big vintage shadow box - see more here

Big shadow box "Magic" - see more here + full video tutorial



Thank you for viewing!

1 комментарий: