2015/10/11

Mixed media layout "Cat and the baby"

ENG   Hello! 
I´ve made this grunge mixed media layout in order to participate in the 7 Dots Studio September-October challenge Frame It (till 19th Oct). 7 Dots is my favourite scrap paper producer! Their paper (especially dark-colored designs) are perfect for mixed media! Too sad it is not easy to find them in Estonia... 
This layout is about my British Shorthair cat Ponchik and his constant rival - my child. Ponchik is jealous of me and my love, he was my "first baby" and is not ready to give up his positions. So here he steps up, willing to live the new baby behind...
I used a sheet of dark 7Dots Destination Unknown paper as the base. I covered it partly with black and white gesso, enriched with texture paste, spray-colours, alcoholic inks and white embossing. I also used 7Dots Destination Unknown and Lost and Found text stickers (love them!). For decoration I used die cuts, buttons, beads, pieces of paper and leather, and other bits and bobs.

RU   Я сделала миксмедийную страничку в стили гранж про своего кота Пончика и его соперника в борьбе за мою любовь - моего ребенка. В основе бумага от 7Dots. Фон я частично покрыла черным и белым грунтом, усложнила текстурной пастой, спрей-красками, алкогольными чернилами и белым эмбоссингом. В декоре использованы завалявшиеся обрезки картона и кожи, бумажные цветы, детальки, транзисторы, бисер и еще много всего по мелочи.

EST   Esitan jälle oma uut mixed media lehekülge, seekord siis granž-stiilis (grunge). Peakangelasteks on mu kass Pontšik ja ta rivaal - minu laps. Pontšik on pisut armukade... Taustaks on 7Dots skrap-paber, mille ma rikastasin tekstuurpasta ja valge embossinguga. Värviaktsendid: spreivärvid ja alkohoolsed tindid, Dekooris on kasutatud väljalõikeid, papi ja naha tükke, nööpe, helmeid ja palju muud. 


 






1 комментарий: