2020/07/24

Vintage Blue / New mixed media notebook

Meanwhile, I created a mixed media notebook, inspired by the beautiful blues and browns in the new patterned paper collection by Sklep Craft O' Clock 💕 "Beauty Restless" collection was created by Karolina Bukowska 🎨 The cover of the book is decorated with the chipboard frame and the metal key. The whole texture is made with the help of some texture paste, acrylic paints and embossing powder.
The inner side sheets are made of the patterned sheet #3. I bound the notebook pages myself, inserting quite many page dividers ✂️ The junk journal extras set was very useful for this. I cut out several cards from there and sewed them in between the blank pages. I also incorporated the patterned vellum sheets, creating some semi-transparent pages.


















Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий