2020/02/05

Door Hanger Tutorial / МК по табличке на дверь


Hi beautiful Lindy’s gang! 


Here is my new tutorial on a neo-vintage door hanger. This is a very necessary thing in my house! It has no sign “Do not disturb” on it, but when my kids see it on my studio door, they know that they should not come in at the moment, because their mommy is filming a new tutorial for the Lindy´s Gang friends and followers.


Here is how I made the door hanger.


BASIC PROCESS
  • I took a plywood blank and applied some texture through a stencil, using white modeling paste. I had not covered the blank with gesso first, because I wanted to impregnate it with inks to achieve a certain colorful effect.
  • Then I colored the dried blank, using Lindy´s Gang sprays Moon Shadow Mist Phantom Fuchsia and Starburst Red Hot Poker Orange. The chipboard key was then colored with Maple Syrup Bronze squirt.
  • After everything was dry, I assembled all the details on the door hanger, attaching the chipboard, the metal embellishments and the handmade flower with contact glue. I died all the embellishments with the same sprays and squirt.
  • Later, I enriched the mixed media background with text stamps and golden pen doodling. And added a beautiful greenish tone to the background and embellishments with Beaver Tail Brown squirt.
  • As a final touch, I added golden glass glitter to the door hanger to make it look more glamorous.




Lindy’s Products

Other Products:
Stencil (Fabrika Decoru), Modeling paste, 3D Gloss Gel and glass glitter (Prima Marketing Inc), chipboard (ScrapBox), clear text stamp, Archival black ink (Ranger), metal embellishments (unbranded), textile flower (hand made). golden permanent ink pen.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий