2020/05/22

Wedding photo album overview and small tutorial

/По-русски ниже/

Hello! I would like to show you the giant wedding album that I made for my brother and his young wife :) This time I actually spent a month creating it, because it fits 100 pictures inside. I work pretty slow on the albums... But as the Craft O´Clock mixed media team member, I made a quick video on how I blend the decorations in the album together by adding some mixed media elements here and there. I do this for all my paper projects :) I love creating of paper, and still the final result is never satisfying for me without a small addition of paints. I also made another video with the full album overview. I hope you´ll find it useful. 


For this album, I used A LOT of patterned paper! I basically used up the whole "Vintage Bisou" collection, mixing together the paper of different sizes, such as 30x30, A4, 20x20 and 15x15 cm. I also added some relevant patterned paper and the fussy cut elements of the same collection.

---

Привет! Ох, сейчас будет много фото :) Я наконец-таки доделала свадебный альбом своему брату. Полтора месяца почти ежедневного скрапа... Да, я знаю, жуть как долго :) Но именно так сложно у меня получаются альбомы. Видимо, поэтому я делаю их крайне редко. Этот, кстати, уже вмещает 100 фото и вместит еще больше, если надо.
Оставлю эти фотографии здесь для архива. Делала альбом полностью из винтажной коллекции польского бренда Craft O´Clock "Vintage Bisou". И еще я сделала видео-обзор и мини-МК про то, как я дорабатываю готовый альбом красками.

Video-overview 


Short video-tutorial



And the whole bunch of pictures...







Lets peek inside...





































This is me :)



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий