2020/08/23

Mixed Media Place August challenge

Hi guys! 

Mixed Media Place new summery mood board is very beautiful, isn´t it? I was inspired by the acrylic pouring image, as well as the colors and the flowers on the board. 

I primed the canvas black and did some acrylic pouring on it myself. I also did some text stamping on the canvas, and heat embossed it with white powder. Then, I assembled some volumous decorations on top of it. I layered dies cuts, chipboard, metallic embellishments and artificial flowers. I painted them all with acrylic paints, and added some toppings (beads and glitter) on top of the project.

Mixed media canvas

Mixed media canvas

Our mood board


Mixed media canvas

Mixed media canvas

Mixed media canvas

Mixed media canvas


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий